Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to hire a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to carry out each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.